So yesterday, NBC's Meet The Press invited our own Julie Stauder to the show to analyze campaign ads submitted by the candidates. She did an excellent job on the show and hope to see more great work from her.
But something else interesting happened. This edition of Meet The Press was live and the rest of the Davis Enterprise crew was there, as were the candidates and various other news crews. What we saw was...interesting to say the least...
What's this? Bribes? But Governor Huckabee, you're a diabetic! How could you pass out candy to the rest of us even though you are trying to fight diabetes? And besides, I'm diabetic too! You didn't have any SUGAR FREE candy!
And you tried to bribe the moderator too. How could you...
3 comments:
Oddly enough, it seemed that Governor Huckabee was not the only one "bribing" the crowd, I seem to remember being offered candy by another candidate as well.
I loved the candy! That is the back of my head in the first pic! Ever since distrubution of the candy, I have certaintly warmed up to Governor Erica; next time I would like to see JollyRanchers!
Go Huckabee!
Post a Comment